Our Annual Camping Trip

This weekend took us away on our annual camping trip with my family. I look forward to this weekend every fall...it's so fun to all be together, and we've been camping in this state park since we were kids. I cheated this year and stayed in a hotel with Bryce and my mom, but Oct. weather can be unpredictable and I didn't want to chance it being super cold. But, as you can see from the pics, we had beautiful weather and a fantastic time! We shared a potluck with 45 people, all friends and family. Unfortunately, the one thing I did NOT get was a family pic. We all seemed to be different places at different times.
The kids with me and my sister....all the way in from Boston to camp. I told you, this is serious tradition.
Have I said before how darn cute he is? He was such a great baby the entire time, just slept in the pack when necessary, always happy and glad to be passed around to whoever.
These are the real adventurous ones. Jason is in the front in orange. They scale these rocks time and time again from the bottom trail up to the top bluff trail. We send them off on the bottom and meet them up top. We take the trail, though! My dad says I would be upset watching the routes Jason decides to scale on his way up...he is quite fearless I guess. Better I don't know!
My wonderful parents. It was so beautiful.
Bryce, my sis, mom and I hiking away. I have just realized I don't have many Reagan pics. I'll have to work on that. She did SO well. I figured she would have to be carried the entire time, and she walked quite a ways most days. I was so proud of her, she was such a good little girl the entire weekend. When people complimented me on her, I just felt so proud. She is my precious!

The unpacking is still not finished, so off I go, but I wanted to check in and drop some pics of our awesome weekend! Jaime

Comments

Popular Posts