My lil' punkins....

Oh how it seems we have quickly moved from summer to FALL! Just last weekend, we had shorts on on Saturday and then came Sunday and we were ushered into fall. I must admit, I love pumpkins, changing leaves, and long pants, so I'm not too crushed. Just knowing I'm one step closer to winter doesn't make me feel grand, though. On a wonderful note, aren't the kids just PRECIOUS! I could gobble them right up!

Although, I'm not quite sure what this face is....I say smile and this is what I get. Crazy Reagan!
This has been one of those outfits I have stared at in the closet, just waiting to put on Bryce. We are blessed with hand me ups for Bryce from my great neighbor, but this is something I couldn't "live without" on a shopping expedition. It was SO cute on him on Sunday for church.

This is a shout out to my wonderful hubby Jason. I just want to say....it's about the little things. It's not about the amazing tennis bracelet he gives you (although someday I would love one), the roses he sends every week, the amazing four star resort you go on vacation to, the luxury car you drive....NOPE, it's the little things that make my heart tick. He left Saturday a.m. to get "dog food" at the grocery store (really I knew he just wanted donuts!), but he came back with this special drink for me, for lil' ole me! Me, the orange pop lovin' girl...who never springs for the specialty drinks, now has a 4 pack of this deliciousness in my fridge...okay now a 2 pack. Thanks for thinking of me....it was SO very sweet! As the song says...."I LOVE YOU MORE TODAY THAN YESTERDAY".

I'm off, it's late, bedtime is calling me, since our little boy will be calling for me in the morning. So glad his first syllables have been "ma ma ma". Music to my ears! Jaime

Comments

Popular Posts