Oh the sweetness....and my vampire

Bryce is finding himself in all sorts of situations lately. Last week it was the diaper box (a close look at his forehead shows he DOVE in!). I found him up the stairs this week!! You now know why I'm putting a gate up in front of his door!
Just in time for Halloween, Bryce has vampire teeth. Yes, just the top 2 eye teeth have poked through, so I tried to take a pic of them. Don't worry, no children were harmed in the making of this picture.
See, he's a smiley guy!

And how proud am I of my Reagan Joy. This is so sweet, her reciting the Lord's Prayer, her own little version in spots. She has a prayer bear and has really learned most of it herself with some gentle coaching from me and Jason. Seeds are planted!



I'm off...I have little ones that need my attention. Hope you enjoyed our update! Jaime

Comments

Oh Jamie, they are just too cute! It was great seeing you guys over Columbus Day. Hope all is well!
Holly
Happi said…
Love seeing those cuties! Hey, I just awarded you a blog honor, so head on over to my blog to get it! Love you, friend!
Hap

Popular Posts