Mommy, I washed the apples....

For those of you that missed my earlier post sometime last year regarding the pudding mess my daughter made, I felt the need to show evidence of her mischievous ways. I'm telling you, this girl just needs a couple minutes to find TROUBLE. We were both downstairs, and she headed up a couple minutes ahead of me. As I came up the stairs I heard, "Mommy, I washed the apples" only to come upon this mess!

Yes indeedy, she did "wash" the apples, with suntan lotion. Yes, that's my nice washcloth full of suntan lotion. And yes, instead of immediately punishing her, I made her climb up on the chair and pose for a picture. I am rationalizing that moment as to let my fury calm down so I could discipline in control. But, it's really just for a nice blog post, right? Oh, this child. Sorry I missed showing you the floor. This of course, necessitated a shower, (the 2nd one today!) and some major cleanup. She had it all over her face, hair, clothes, even her bare feet. And I'm not really sure she gets that it was naughty, that's the annoying part. Oh my, to be 3!!

Well, please keep reading if you haven't seen our camping pics. Just posted those yesterday! Jaime

Comments

Oh my! I have one of those living in my house too, I never know whether to laugh, cry, or yell!
Anonymous said…
Hee Hee......
Anonymous said…
Oh James! That is too precious! How funny will that be to look back on in the yrs to come? Too much!

Boy is Bryce ever starting to get big! He's so Jason! Love the updates and photos... I check it all the time!

Miss you! Nick

Popular Posts