Pretty, Pretty Princess

Happy Monday! I wanted to greet this Monday morning with a pic of lil' Reagan Joy. We've been talking a lot about Bryce, so today's her day! She loves playing dress up, with dresses, shoes, earrings, you name it. Mama gets to join in too! Most often, Jason comes home and I'm still sporting some "pretty" of Reagan's which elicits some remark from daddy. Oh well, it's all for her, right?

Reagan's newest little adventure is removing her clothing during naptime (I thought we were over this....this happened LAST year!). The first time, I went to get her after her nap, and she said "wet, mama". That's when I noticed the open, wet diaper in the middle of the floor...She apparently took off her pants, unsnapped the onesie, took off her diaper, put back ON her pants (backwards of course) and then proceeded to pee all over herself. Of course questioning a 2 yr old doesn't get you far, so I'm not sure if this happened pre-nap or right when she woke up. Ugh! This has now happened 2 additional times...thank goodness the one time when she was poopy, she decided to keep the diaper ON, just remove everything else. And last night, it invovled LOTS of laundry, blanket, clothing, and we ruined a brand new pillow. So, we shall see how it goes today...I think I will leave her door open to keep an eye on little Houdini here. The girl doesn't want to pee on the toilet, but doesn't want to wear her diaper either. Lord, help me!

OK, I can't resist. Bryce is doing great. He's going through a little growth spurt, I think, eating a little more frequently, but it's doable. I'm now up twice in the night, so hopefully this too will pass and he will go back to sleeping like a champ. I thought I avoided the infant acne, but it's here (sigh). Mainly in his hair and forehead, even in his ear...but it doesn't seem to bother him, only cosmetic. He's really filling out and getting some big ole' cheeks. Most people say he looks like Jason..I honestly can't tell. I just know he's cute (maybe he does look like Jason, then! HA!).

Well, I should take advantage of my free moments, so off I go. Blessings on your week ahead!
Jaime

Comments

Popular Posts