Happy St. Patricks Day/Easter!!

Bryce was in the St Patrick's Day spirit this year, sporting a cute hand me down shirt. Even daddy wore green to work on Monday. I attempted to buy corned beef on Monday to make reubens for dinner and they were SOLD OUT! Amazing....and plan foiled!
Reagan loves getting mail, and my mom sends the cutest cards for holidays to her. Here's Reagan with her Easter card (Bryce even has his own!)...she even took it to bed with her. Reagan amazes me sometimes (not biased at all, I know!). She came out of church Sunday morning, and told me Jesus was on a donkey, there were branches (palms) and they shouted "Hosanna in the highest". Then she proceeded to tell me about the cross, Jesus died, then recited her memory verse "Jesus is alive". Wow....all this from a 2 1/2 yr old. You go girl!

We had the neighbor boys over for an hour this afternoon and Reagan loved having some playmates. After about 20 minutes, the boys discovered the piano, so we had fun exploring. Aren't they cute?
We hope you are looking forward to celebrating this precious Easter season. We have a nice Easter basket ready for Reagan, but are trying to help her remember it's about Jesus.....and that Jesus IS alive!!!



Comments

J Squared said…
That Brycer is Big Boy. I'm sure we'll be amazed when we see him in July.

Popular Posts