Bryce's Bumbo

This is Bryce's bumbo seat. A sweet friend from church has let us borrow this new contraption and Bryce is so cute in it. He's finally starting to really hold his head up...he's lost the bobble head for the most part. It just wedges him right in, and I must admit, it makes me chuckle to see him in it.
The great thing about the bumbo is it gets him up and looking around and not always laying on his back. Maybe it can help that bald spot on his poor head!! We even have a tray for it, so he can eat off it when that time comes.

I found this cute outfit in Bryce's things as I pulled out his summer clothes. This is 6-9 months mind you, a hand me down, but STILL! My mom and I got all of Bryce's summer clothes out and washed them up this weekend, so spring, we're ready and waiting! Have a great week! Jaime


Comments

Popular Posts