My little............TANK!

Sweet Little Bryce went to the doctor today for his 2 month check. Jason and I were trying to guess his weight, and Jason's "outrageous" guess was pretty close on the mark. Drumrull please............................this child weighs 14 pounds 7 ounces OH MY! And 25 inches long. He's on the top of the growth chart for boys....95%. This is amazing coming from Reagan, who has always been right around 50% on the girls chart which has a lower growth curve

To compare.....Reagan at 2 months was 10' 15"....3 1/2 lbs lighter. She didn't reach 14'7" until she was almost 6 months old! WOWZERS! Now I know why he's already in size 2 diapers and I'm packing away most of his 0-3 month clothes.





.



This is about all Bryce is up to today after getting his 4 shots this morning. I hate this part about the well baby visits, it still stirs me up to see them get so upset. Hopefully he can sleep it off!

We had a nice trip to Jason's parents for Easter and both kids did awesome in the car, especially with the 2 hour trip taking 4 hours with our SNOWSTORM! I mean, I'm used to it for Thanksgiving, but for Easter too!!!! Boo! Bryce slept in the room with us and did not sleep as well as home, but slept well and was still only up once a night. We are thankful for a great great baby! Reagan was so thrilled to get to sleep in her new Dora bed. Reagan had a blast playing with all her cousins.

I'm off! Have a great week! Jaime





Comments

aimeeson99 said…
Bryce reminds me of Shelby, always at the top of the growth charts! I am so enjoying keeping up with your growing and changing family. Hopefully we'll get to see each other when you are in town next.
Love ya,
Aimee

Popular Posts