Reagan's Big Girl Room!

Saturday brought the much awaited call that Reagan's big girl furniture was in! Daddy worked hard all weekend putting everything together to transform Reagan's "baby" room to a big girl room.





I must say I was a little teary eyed putting Reagan to bed the first night. Part of me wants her to stay little forever! She has done very well with the transition. She has recently found she can get out of bed and play instead (mainly during naptime), but overall, it's going well. This morning she fell out of bed (I'm unhappy with the bedrail I've picked out), but she calmed down quickly and went right back in the bed.



We were happy not to have to paint any walls, just redo the bedding, curtains, and add some new furniture. The crib is now apart in the baby's room, waiting for it's next occupant (this will make baby #5!!! thanks aunt laurie!).
The latest big talk at our house is the princess boots I won for her on eBay last week. She's been very excited to get them. I have been tracking them online and figured they'd probably show up yesterday, so when we heard the mail truck, we hurried downstairs, and low and behold, they were here. Needless to say, she did not want to take them off, and I was afraid we would be NAPPING in these puppies. She absolutely LOVES them and I had to sneak them away and hide them when she slipped them off. Score 1 for mama!
I have gotten a few emails about having trouble viewing the video on my last post. Try to refresh your page and see if that won't help. I am able to view it at home, so I'm a little boggled as to why others are having trouble. If you want to see it and are still having trouble, email me and I'll send you the direct link, I just didn't want to post it here online.
Be Blessed! Week 27 and counting here! Jaime

Comments

Popular Posts