Team rivalry


GO ILLINI!

Well, you can tell football season has arrived in full force around here. And poor Reagan, who knows where her loyalties lie? Today she is sporting her ILLINI gear (thanks Aunt Jody and Uncle Jeff!)...mama's alma mater. Last weekend with my parents visiting, my dad coached her to answer "WISCONSIN" to the question "Who's your team?". This is quite precious and I have to get on video. It sounds like "isconstin"...and it's very emphatic! And daddy....well if you know him well, he's trying to reprogram/brainwash her to answer MICHIGAN to the earlier question. She will know her geography, that's for sure!
We are enjoying the wonderful fall here...I absolutely LOVE this time of year. Reagan is so much fun, and she's starting to sing the ABC's (kind of...) and can count to 10, although 6 has mysteriously disappeared from the order, not sure where it went. And it's hard to get it back in! This is another thing I have to get on video, because sooner than later, she'll fix it and it won't be as cute!


We are going tonight to pick out furniture for Reagan's big girl room. I'm excited to revamp her room and get her in a big girl bed. I will be sure to put before/after pics on the blog of the transformation. As for her brother, you know what a planner I am. I have the bedding for his room (won on eBay of course!) and paint chips home to choose for the room. I have his going home outfit from the hospital, and we are nearly set on his name. And no, I'm not going to tell you, it's the only surprise we have left!!!

Jason has started back to school to finish his Bachelors' and I am so proud of him. This is going to be a big effort with a career in motion, and a growing family. This has been a big commitment for our family, but I know he will be so glad he did it. He is slated to finish May '09, and we look forward to celebrating with him! Keep on keepin' on Jason!

Well, be blessed, and kiss your kids and tell them how much you love them! Ta ta! Jaime

Comments

Popular Posts