Costume time!

Saturday our family got invited to a costume party, and we had so much fun dressing up! Here's Reagan in her little Indian princess costume. Daddy went as a hockey player (mullet and bad teeth even!), and mommy, a doctor (something to cover the belly!).
She was such a good girl, sitting still long enough for me to part her hair and do double french braids down the side. I must admit, I was a little rusty, but it turned out well and she was OH so cute, if I do say so myself!


I have to share a precious story from last night. We were talking with her about Jesus and how much He loves her and I said "Reagan, where does Jesus live?" (hoping to hear "heart"), to which she replied "Michigan". Jason and I both got a good laugh out of that one! We have been teaching her where she lives, so a little confusion. Out of the mouths of babes!

We are headed to the carnival at our church tomorrow evening, so we look forward to taking Reagan there for games and goodies. And, it's all inside, so regardless of the weather, we will be warm and dry. Hope you are enjoying our blog!

Comments

Christine said…
I think that you did a great job on the braids! Very Cute!

Popular Posts