Our annual camping trip....

Last weekend took us on our annual camping trip with my family to a beautiful state park. We left Friday a.m. and returned late Monday and had a GREAT time. My sister and husband even flew in from Boston to enjoy the time with us. We had almost 50 friends/family at the potluck on Saturday night.
My dad says he can remember carrying me in a backpack up these very same trails when I was a year old (see, I told you we've been going there a LONG time! Reagan was so happy to hike on papa's back. It was unseasonably warm for October, we wore shorts and t-shirts and sweated away most of the weekend, but it was wonderful!

No nap Reagan did so well! She slept on the pull out couch with me (now I KNOW she's ready for a big girl bed!) and being the only little one, she was plenty of entertainment for everyone. One other young couple just announced they are expecting in May, and with our little boy will make 3 next year! All the ladies are itching to be grandmas and spoiled Reagan to pieces.

I think it's wonderful to view life through a child...how exciting a leaf pile can be....fun for hours! I remember playing in these piles at this campground growing up, so I love being able to share this with Jason and with our daughter.
No visit from Aunt Jody and Uncle Jeff is complete without a gift for Reagan (thanks guys!). They brought her this Boston Red Sox hat, and she loves to wear it. After the Tigers, Jason is a Red Sox fan, so I told them this was okay.
We've spent the week recovering and laundry out the ears. I unfortunately caught another stomach bug that had me down for the count on Tuesday/Wednesday. And let's just say with a big baby belly, it was extremely uncomfortable. And poor baby Hall was just doing somersaults, I'm sure he was traumatized as well. I am thankful to be on the mend! We are looking forward to the weekend at home to finish some projects around here. Who knows what the Halls will be up to with some time at home! Be Blessed!
Jaime




Comments

Popular Posts