San Antonio for Spring Break

We were VERY excited to head to San Antonio for Spring Break, the first time any of us have been to Texas!  We had an amazing time...here's a recap of what we were up to!!
My two oldest at our airbnb.

We visited the Missions in San Antonio.  I actually loved this part of our trip, while some of our children (cough...Ruth), were less than enthused!  Haha!  The Spanish used these to help convert the natives to Catholicism, but also provided protection and food/shelter for their people.  



I just HAD to include this one of Reagan as it was quite toasty that day and when she sat down, it burned her legs....her face says it all!  Don't worry, no permanent damage...except maybe her pride!





And a couple more pics of our Airbnb.  I wish I would have taken more pics.  It worked out very well for us to have a landing space, comfy beds to sleep in, a kitchen to cook in and a pool/hottub which the little two especially enjoyed!!


 

Comments

Popular Posts