Reagan is 16!!!

This one is hard.to.believe!  Reagan is 16, and is headed into her junior year in high school.  I swear we were just talking about naps...and here we are.  I just love her...she's kind, a hard worker, loves to serve others, loves to read, is a homebody, and loves to spend time with her family.  We started the day with birthday pancakes (of course!).   Followed by some shopping at the outlet mall, and some sushi lunch.  Spend the afternoon waiting at the SOS for her driver's license (not very fun, but necessary).  Ended the night with BBQ takeout at her favorite place with the entire fam.

It has been SO nice (I'm writing this a bit after her bday) that she can now drive.  With four active kids and Reagan having a job and marching band all summer, I know that she can get where she needs to be.  She is a good, cautious driver, and I continually tell her when she leaves...You are my most PRIZED possession, be careful!  (I also have a wonderful app that tells me when she gets to work and school and even tells me how fast she drives...ha!). Little by little starting to let her go...and it's hard and beautiful all at the same time!  Love you Reagan Joy!!




 

Comments

Popular Posts