Kids Camp

For the first time in 6 years, I have a kiddo going off to camp without me!!  When I went 2 years ago, I really felt like that was to be my last year, and I would be passing it on to others...I know it was the right decision, but it was definitely odd to just drop Ruthie and come back home.  She had an amazing week at camp...and EXTRA special this year, her cousins from California were able to join her as well!  So fun that they can have these memories together!  I think Ruthie was sad some of the time, missing me being with her (which I loved to be missed), but she was a great leader, as she was the only girl in her cabin that had been to camp before.  

Ruthie's friend Emma, Owen, Anne & Ruthie

We had 37 kiddos from our church at camp...what an amazing week for all of them!!






 

Comments

Popular Posts