Happy 15th Birthday to Reagan



 It's crazy and it's official....my oldest is 15!!  Every year becomes a little more challenging to purchase gifts that she will like, but I think I did okay this year.  She received a diffuser for her room (which she wanted), and we bought her the board you see in the above pic for her room.  Oh yes...and some piano books, Disney and the Greatest Showman.    We celebrated with Oreo ice cream cake and Chik Fil A for dinner (hands down her favorite).

Here are some of her favorites this year:

Book:  Harry Potter

Music:  Lauren Daigle

Movie/Show:  Back to the Future (oh man the language though...why??)

Food:  Pizza

Drink:  sparkling water or coffee

Hobby:  Read, play piano

Most exciting thing about being 15:  I can drive!!  (crazy!)

What do you want to be when you grow up:  I have no idea...

Reagan is a homebody, and I love it.  It's been so special to have her home all this time through quarantine and the summer.  I will honestly be sad when she goes to school all day long.  This year, I am keenly aware of how little time is left to pour into her before she's 18.  I can't believe it...We love her very very much and are so proud of the young lady she is!!

Comments

Popular Posts