More Finley

Well, we've nearly had Finley for 2 weeks and are getting into a bit of a routine around here. The kids continue to be very helpful with him and do love to play with him. He is a very sweet dog, but alas, still a puppy. Loves to chew shoes, anything he can find outside, etc. Jason and I have already started training him and he's sitting most of the time on command. Come seems to be an optional one for him (still working on that one). Just yesterday I got him on the leash and we walked down to get the mail and he did great, very little biting and walked right beside me...my hope is that I can train him at home without obedience classes...because really, who has time for that? I will make time if necessary because I want him to be well mannered but I'm going to give it a shot myself.

This dog is just humorous, though...I had to dig back out Griffin's dog bowls, because the shiny new ones I got, he barks at his reflection and doesn't eat as much out of them...oh, Finley!!

Comments

Popular Posts