Finley Finley Finley

Well, my blog will probably be hijacked by puppy pictures from here on out...poor kids! Ha!

We picked up our precious Finley on Friday afternoon, so we are all adjusting to having a puppy around. It's fun to see the kids with a puppy, Griff was big and fully trained by the time they came around...the kids are smitten with him and able to help quite a bit, which is nice for me! He's not a huge fan of the crate, but he's had 3 decent nights here at the house. Last night, we let him out around 11, and he woke up with my alarm at 6 am. I'm not sure how I'm going to get a workout in in the mornings with him needing to be watched so closely, so we will see how that all works out. He's definitely a puppy, chewing on absolutely everything so I'm very thankful for the crate to keep the house protected when I do leave.

I know he's going to get big so fast so I hope I'm good about documenting him as he grows up!!

Comments

Popular Posts