A little update

We've had a busy few weeks here since Thanksgiving.  I knew once we hit Thanksgiving it would be full speed ahead until Christmas.  Last week I helped in the kids' school with their Santa Sale.  I am on the committee in charge of keeping inventory (I've learned a whole lot about Google docs!!).  The sale started Wed during the day but we set up Tues night, then all day Wed, Thurs and Fri.  To say I was wiped out by the end was an understatement.  Throw in a work party for Jason and we were busy.  Back in October, my parents offered to come up for that week to help with the kids, and they were just amazing!  I was able to help at the school and know my other 2 were well cared for.  The kids loved the grandparent time!  Ruthie especially loved grandpa taking her back and forth to school two days.  SO thankful for them!!  

At Jasons work party, we always get a visit from Santa.  We do not do Santa, so the kids know to just be quiet about it and that mom and dad have brought the gifts.  Bennett was sitting on Reagan's lap with the other kids when Santa came out.  He let out a terrified scream and started crying...it was actually a bit funny and hoping he warms up to costumed figures with his mother's love of Disney!!

This is the kids' last week of school so I'm making yummy treats for teachers and delivering Christmas presents to all the teachers, and I mean ALL.  Phew!!  We are so blessed and I'm thankful for this wonderful season and 4 awesome kids!!


Comments

Popular Posts