Happy Birthday Bennett Evan

 Today is Bennett's first birthday!  I feel like this year has gone by in a flash.  It's a little bittersweet for me, but I'm excited to see his personality emerge and develop.
Bennett is not walking yet, but he's close.  I'm actually surprised he isn't yet, but he seems a bit easygoing about the whole thing and crawling seems to fit him just fine!!

His sleeping is still a bit disheveled.  Last night he did sleep until 6 am, but he seems to have a rough go at teething.   The no paci thing has really thrown me for a loop with the 4th.  I seem to be his sole source of comfort.  Alas, I would like to have him weaned now, but he has other plans!!

He is very textured oriented so he's still eating quite a bit of baby food.  He loves to eat off your plate but when it's put before him, he's not nearly as interested.

He is gabbing quite a bit and can mimic "hi" and says mama and dada but not really with any purpose.  I am trying to teach signs for the high chair bit we haven't quite got the hang of it yet.

He is such a sweet baby and for the most part is pretty chill.  Most people will remark that they've never heard him fuss.  When he does fuss, he means business.  There is no doubt he is unhappy!!

Happy birthday precious boy!!  We could not love you more!  And I will embrace the toddler years for the fourth and last (sniff sniff) time!!

Comments

Popular Posts