Christmas 2012

We had a wonderful Christmas here at the Hall home.  This year was the 1st year we got to STAY HOME and I really loved it!  It was such a treat to have my children wake up in their beds Christmas morning and open presents and start new traditions at our home.  We got to go to our own church Christmas Eve, and I just absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVED it!!
Here is our little "Who"  all dressed up and ready for the production at our church entitled "How Christmas Saved the Grinch".

 Here is another great pic to show how much our Bryce LOVES hunting.  For Thanksgiving, we had to disguise his turkey so hey did not get hunted for turkey dinner.  Of course, we dressed him as a hunter!!
 This is from Jason's Christmas party at work.  We do not do Santa with the kids, we have told him he's not real.  But, when Santa shows up at the Christmas party, Bryce is the first one to say hello and can't stop staring at him. 
 Here are all 9 grandkids on Jason's side.  From 16 to 2!!!
 Ruthie opening presents with Jason on Christmas Eve.
 Bryce and one of his many gifts!
 Reagan with her card maker.
 We got my parents a frame from the Disney Wilderness Lodge where we stayed and a pic of the 5 grandkids.  And below, a pic of my parents with their 5 grandkids. 
This is a video from Reagan's last ballet for this year.  They got to wear their Christmas dresses and dance for the parents.  I'm so proud of her!!

We so enjoyed all the family that came from near and far to celebrate Christmas with us.  I prepared a Christmas Day Brunch that was a new fun tradition and yummy if I do say so myself.  We got snow a day late here, but it was a wonderful celebration of Jesus' birth.  We are excited to see what 2013 holds for us!!

Comments

Popular Posts