Bryce's First Day of Preschool

Today is the day Bryce has been waiting for for a LONG time!  Today was his first day of preschool.  And while today was only 1 hour to gently bring them into routine, he was ready!  I think most of the parents stayed with their children today, but during orientation, Bryce informed me he did not need me to stay, so I didn't!! 

He settled right in playing at a table.  He didn't want his picture with his teacher, didn't want any more froo froo, just get outta there mom, so I can get to school!  I'm thankful he was excited and didn't cry for me, but honestly, it will never feel right leaving them!  I want them to be little forever!  Ruth is now telling me she wants to go to school.  We are excited to go pick him up here and see how his first day went.  Here's to a great Monday!!

Comments

Popular Posts