the TERRIFIC twos!!

Well, my sweet little sunshiney Ruthie has been expressing herself more as of late.  "I two" has turned into quite a little human being with opinions on just about everything.  And since she is of the verbal variety, I don't necessarily get a tantrum (I get those too!), she will just tell me "I don't want to wear that shirt, mom", or "I don't want to, mom".  Third time around, I do have my act together, and I will prevail!!  It is quite a thing to witness a child go through the 2 year old stage.  I honestly (HA!) thought Ruth would go through the 2's with ease, since she seemed quite pliable and reasonable.  And mind you, she is still sweet as sugar and usually very easy going, but she's got her moments!!

Many people have asked how she's doing with both the older 2 off to school 3 mornings a week.  Answer is....she's off playing by herself just fine.....aka finding mischief!  Today's main goal has been to get the house clean, and literally I'm off cleaning up one mess, and she's off making another bigger one!!  She does ask about them, and is VERY happy to see them, but I think she enjoys the time alone.  She LOVES going into her siblings' bedrooms and finding things to play with that they would never let her play with....and since she can now open bedroom doors, I've lost the ability to keep her out easily.

Maybe I should go check on her now.....

Comments

Popular Posts