Reagan's Birthday Update

 Reagan had a great time celebrating her 7th birthday with some friends!!  We had a Disney Fairies party, and I think the girls had a wonderful time!!  We started off coloring huge puzzle pieces....then to a game called "Who took Tink's ring?", then some yummy cake/ice cream, to another game called "I love you pretty fairy, but I just can't smile!", then coloring some fun take home pillowcases.  The girls had some time at the end to run around and squeal and explore our home.  It was actually good for me to witness some other 7 yr old girl behavior, as I think I'm actually hard on Reagan, always telling her to "act her age", when in fact, the others girls are very similar.  Wonderful wonderful girls....fun of spunk and excitement!!
 They were all so excited to give Reagan her presents, "arguing" over who had brought the best present.  I loved it!
We ended the day with a dinner out to Red Robin (Reagan's choice) and more cake and ice cream with my parents too!!  Her birthday present from us is new bedding for her room.  Reagan is getting a double bed (in the near future), so she got new comforter, sheets, and curtains.  Ruthie is going to inherit Reagan's current set.

Happy 7th Birthday sweet Reagan Joy!!

Comments

Popular Posts