It's been a HOT one!

 Last week, I took the kids to a local park with creek beds.  I threw some towels in the car, and (fun for me) they couldn't remember this park from last summer!  Much to their surprise, after some time at the playground, I took them over to the creek to play and get soaked!  They had SO much fun!!
 This park is very popular for photographers, and there were loads of families all over getting their pics snapped!  I think every other child there all dolled up and not allowed to play in the water was a tad envious of the momma that let their kids play and play!!
 My first fruit pizza for the summer.  We had our church nursery picnic last Friday night and the kids helped me decorate!!

I'm sad to see the end of July upon us.  It's been such a fun summer!  We seem to find adventure all the time!!  The fall will bring lots of changes, with Reagan back to school and Bryce beginning preschool.  For now, I'm enjoying the sleeping in, lax schedules and fun fun fun!!

Comments

Popular Posts