Ahem...it's July, wow!!

 I'm finding it hard to believe it's July 1st already!  Let's see if I can catch you up on the end of the school year/start of our summer!  Reagan had an all school family picnic, so Bryce, Ruth, and I rode our bikes down to join her.  Daddy even came home from work to be with Reagan!  Ruth was quite tuckered out by the time we got home (and if you knew how close we lived to the school, you'd know how quickly she fell asleep!!).  Ruth absolutely SCREAMED in the bike trailer last summer, so for her to fall asleep, I feel like we've had a huge victory!!
 This is Reagan on her last day of 1st grade!    It's hard to believe that she's a 2nd grader!  There are 3 teachers at the school with the same last name, and Reagan's 2nd grade teacher is the same last name as her 1st grade teacher.  I guess that will be easy to remember!!
 Last weekend, we ventured home to my parents for my cousin's graduation party.  On Saturday morning, we went to the dairy breakfast.  The kids had fun playing on the tractors, going through the petting zoo, and playing some games!

This marked the last time I was in my hometown at my parents' home.  They will be moving by the end of this month 25 minutes away from us and we are thrilled!!  I must say, it was a  little odd to say goodbye to the place I've called "home" since I was in middle school.  We are excited to welcome them to our state!!

We've had so much fun since school has been out. I am still teaching over the summer, but we are off an about much of the week.  Swimming in the lake by my parents' home, going to the zoo, visiting the library...our days our full!!  I always enjoy having all my children together and I'm honestly sad to see July already show up!!

The beginning of this month is really exciting as we are getting ready to celebrate Reagan's GOLDEN birthday on the 7th.  My little love will be 7 on 7/7!!  She is having her first friend party on Saturday and is super excited!

Have a great week....I know we plan to!!

Comments

Popular Posts