yesterday was 9 years....and tonight, we go away....

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful hubby and I!!! Yesterday we celebrated 9 years of marriage. It was a rather low key day....because we are celebrating tonight with a night away! woohoo! Jason's sister is here and around 5 p.m. we are taking off for I don't know where for dinner somewhere, a hotel somewhere....it really doesn't matter. We will be together and child free for a few hours. A few hours to refresh my soul!!! The kids are way excited for some Aunt Lou time!! Bryce has baseball practice tomorrow morning at 10:30, so it will be a quick getaway, but a getaway nonetheless!!

I'm so thankful for Jason and for the wonderful years we've had together. It truly does keep getting better and better! Love you Babe!!

Comments

J Squared said…
Happy Anniversary, a couple days late!

love you
J Squared said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts