A little April catch up...

Well, I suppose I should catch up a little, since it's the last day of April!  Wow, where is the time going???  This weekend saw the start of Bryce's Little League.  He has been SO excited for his first game...counting down the days until he got to play.  The weather was TERRIBLE on Saturday, rainy (with some freezing rain), cold and windy.  Not so great for the fans or the players, but Bryce had a blast.  The girls and I stayed for his first 2 at bats, and he got hits off of a coach's pitch.  It is quite comical to watch the boys at this age (they are 4-6yr olds).  Bryce is the youngest boy on his team, but he's definetly not the smallest...and has a small clue of what to do.  Here he is playing 1st base!

 His loyal fans watching him....
 Pic taken before he had his team pics taken Wednesday night.  He is having fun and the next few weeks will be filled with us going to his games watching him play.  There are many laughs shared at the game, it's fun to watch the little boys try to figure it all out!!
 This is THE only pic I have of my sister's visit here last week, and it's of Ruth!  Very impressive, I know!  My parents and my sister and her kids came up to visit Sat-Wed.  My parents have bought a home up near us now, which is super super exciting news.  They closed on their new home in early April and this was their first time staying/visiting their new digs.  My sister and her kids stayed with us and we were busy busy busy!  On Tuesday, we went to the zoo, and it was a lovely day.  Not too busy at the zoo, pleasant weather, but cool enough where so many of the animals were out moving around.  Most times when we went somewhere all together, it took 2 cars just to get our 5 and my sister's 3 somewhere.  My sister and I even went out for Thai food one lunch with 4 kids and the 2 of us...and someone even complimented us on our kids' behaviors afterwards!  woohoo!  Thai is one of my favorite cusines to eat and Jason doesn't really like it, so I look forward to that meal when I'm with my sister.  We had a great visit...and I think I've finally recovered from all the busyness that went with it!!
March was such delightful weather and April has just been so rainy/cool.  I'm ready for some real spring temps, which I think this week will finally deliver!  We are stir crazy and ready to be out of doors!  Have a great great week!!

Comments

Popular Posts