it's a zoo in here!

Well, we have some more catching up to do...and what fun we've had. Our annual nursery outing to the local Pony Farm was a couple weeks ago, and my parents even got to enjoy the fun with us. Here's Reagan on the hay ride, complete with new bunnies to hold!!
Ruth was SO excited to see the bunnies with my dad!!


And everyone got a turn on the horses, TWICE!!


This was Ruth's first time on a horse, and she was thrilled!


Bryce all decked out to support his team that Saturday!!


We had told my parents that the kids could use new bikes for Christmas. My dad was all in for that gift, but didn't want to wait to give it to them at Christmas, when there was no hope to ride them outside, so they brought them along. The kids were SO excited and have been riding them like crazy!!






Last weekend we took the kids to a zoo a little farther away from home, but they have giraffes there, which is so cool to see them up and close. Reagan and Bryce both got a chance to feed them.



Um....Bryce would wear this jersey every day if I let him. He asks me the very next day after he wears it, and insists, "can't you just wash it?". I didn't realize that would complete his fall wardrobe and he didn't need anything else!



Yes, they really were this close!




The kids took a spin on the carousel at the zoo...and Ruth loves the pretend horse just as much, I think.





And Bryce, riding the Michigan horse, of course!


Well, my favorite season has arrived, fall! I love pant weather and the cool crisp mornings. I'm not sad to leave summer behind (besides having Reagan home!)....fall just makes me happy! Hope you enjoy our updates of the goings on here! Having a grand ole' time, as always!!

Comments

Popular Posts