time to release my precious butterfly once again...

Today is Reagan's 1st day of 1st grade. Really, how can it be? I've enjoyed this summer so much, and I just really want to lock her in her room and never let her grow up!! I've realized that parenthood is just a gradual release of her into the world, and I'm not sure I'll ever be ready. She's such a precious little girl and she was excited for her 1st day of school. I couldn't help but have a few tears as I hugged her goodbye this morning. I think deep down, to hear me say over and over how much I was going to miss her, made her feel precious, which she is!!


Well, I'm off to start my day with 2 little ones. I am looking forward to one less person during my errands, though. Although, she is probably the easiest, and the most helpful. Have a great great day Reagan, and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get home!!

Comments

Popular Posts