i have a little backlog

of pics I have realized I didn't sort through for my blog...so hopefully I can add a few gems here as I find them. In August, the kids asked me to make them a tv out of cardboard...and this is what I came up with. Even made some seating for the audience, and a remote control. The kids enjoyed me giving a daily update on the tele as to what was going to happen each day. They were so entertained with it...I loved it! Reagan even did some HGTV for me...and Bryce just liked the transformer channel (if there ever was such a thing!!). Love to see their imaginations...


Comments

The Ottens said…
Classic! What a fun Momma you are! I can't wait to bring home refridgerator boxes and let them go to town! Course, they can't use markers or scissors yet, so it may be a while!

Popular Posts