We have BIG things happening!

Well, look who I found standing in her crib Thursday after nap! She was sure thrilled with herself! This is becoming a regular occurence now...she's ready to get movin'!! And in other earth shattering news (for our family anyways!), Bryce has decided he's done with diapers and is in underwear! Major major excitement around here. The wonderful bonus of having late potty trainers is that they are trained very quickly and the accidents are few and far between. It was so well-timed, it was during Spring Break week, so we were home more, which gave me greater opportunity to get him off to a great start! Things are going well and I'm proud of him. He got to go to Target yesterday and pick out his big Iron Man "potty" present. I'm glad to have only one in diapers now!! Way to go Bryce!! So, the laundry is calling (screaming!) my name...so off I go! Have a great Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts