Easter Celebrations...

We had a very busy Easter here, but it was wonderful. We were at all 3 services at church, with the first one being at 8 a.m. I actually managed to get everyone up, dressed, and IN PICTURES by 7:30 a.m. I know many of you with young kids don't think that's early, but my kids love to sleep, and Bryce is typically not up until 8:30 or so.
Reagan kept telling everyone her dress was a hand-me down from her cousin! Thanks Natalia!

We did our Easter baskets when we got home from church, around 2 p.m. I am such a bargain hunter, I bought most of these gifts after last Easter, and they've been tucked away and went through the move. I was very surprised at all I had bought...I had forgotten. They got lovingly spoiled as a result!



And everyone here (except me) are big fans of the Peeps!

Little Ruthie got her present after her nap, some Little People figures. Reagan loves playing with them just as much too!

We had a great day, the kids got to play some outside, and we did our Easter egg hunt after supper. The kids were so great and flexible, we had a fantastic day!

Comments

Popular Posts