i know you're all waiting for baited breath....


for my missing post. Jason says I should just forget it; it's been two weeks! Thanks for the grace, right?


We've kept busy here at the house, so here's a recap of the latest.
I have many things in my defense of my busyness (don't we all!).
Jason went to California for 4 days to visit a dear friend and his wife. We just celebrated their wedding with them out there last March. Jason had a fantastic trip, and was hopefully refreshed from his time in the sun and away from work! I will have pics to share once we get a chance to see them.
Since Jason was flying home through Valentines Day, he brought roses for his girls on the Thursday before. I missed the picture opportunity as now they are about ready for the trash....but I got a dozen red roses, and Reagan and Ruth got a single rose from their daddy. I know I've said this before, but I love that these precious girls got their first flowers from their daddy! And so as not to leave Bryce out, he got a little monster truck, which fit the bill for him!
Jason left on Thursday, and on Saturday night, we welcomed little Keturah to our home. One of my friends from church, she and her husband are off on a cruise this week. Keturah will be 2 in April, and has joined our family for 8 NIGHTS!!! It didn't sound so crazy until they dropped her off here. But, I'm over halfway through and VERY VERY TIRED! I did the first 3 nights without Jason even here. I even managed to get all 4 kids up, dressed, and at church ON TIME for the early service. I am giving myself a WOOHOO! I'm in the final stretch now, so I'm sure 3 will feel like a breeze! I have 3 in diapers this week...but also 2 children that nap, and that nap simultaneously, so I have a bit of a reprieve for now! I will have to snap a pic of her before she leaves to go home to her family Sunday night.
We enjoyed the Winter Carnival at Reagan's school last weekend (again, took 3 kids by myself while Jason was gone.) What memories that brought back from the cake walk, to the bean bag toss, to the lollipops with marks on the bottoms. Reagan and Bryce had a blast and were so very good to stick by me!
The kids are doing great. Ruth is trucking on towards 9 months! She now has figured out how to get from all 4's to sitting up, so it's crazy to walk in her room and see her sitting up in bed! She is only crawling backwards, hasn't figured out the forward part, but between that and rolling she gets the job done. She's starting to pick things up to eat herself, so we've had some Cheerios, and today even some chicken, cantaloupe and cheese on her plate. She is such a happy baby and I'm so thankful for her great personality. I seriously think every one has been happy and joyful and the next even more than the one before. We are so very blessed!
Besides some absent pics of my kids on here, I think you are caught up! I will try to get some snaps of the kids in action this week!

Comments

Popular Posts