Holy Blizzard Batman! and a few other updates...

Well, I have a few updates before I get to the snow snow snow!!
I was really bad at getting pics this year at Bryce's Birthday Party. I get so busy hosting, I don't get a chance to grab my camera. There's a little glimpse of my red velvet cupcakes with blue frosting/red sprinkles. All for a Spiderman themed party!!
This is probably one of the cutest gifts he got, it's a hooded towel, that looks like Woody from Toy Story. It is so adorable (and yes, I can call a boy adorable, he's only 3!)

This week was Reagan's turn to be VIP for her class. She got to eat lunch with her teacher and they spend time talking about all her "favorite things" during school. With her VIP priveleges, comes a visit home from Clifford, their class mascot. He came fully equipped with a bed, pillow, bowl, bone, brush, toothbrush, leash, collar, books and a backpack. We had fun writing in the journal about what Clifford has done while he has been here at our home.

As you can see, he went to ballet on Tuesday with the girls. He enjoyed watching them dance, I'm sure! He was supposed to go back to school today, but lucky Reagan gets to keep him home until Friday with her 1st snow day!! What a storm! Since we live out in the country now, we had huge drifts in our driveway (taller than Bryce!)
Of course, this was the night Jason was gone out of town for work...thankfully he avoided all the storm and is safe and sound. This meant that this morning, I tried my hand at the snowblower and got at least one lane plowed out of the driveway. It was really hard work, with the drifts higher than the snowblower!!! I don't remember a snow like this for a LONG LONG time. We're happy to stay inside warm and cozy! Well, I'm off to use my day home to my advantage! Stay warm!!

Comments

Popular Posts