Pics of Week Two

Here are a few pics of our second week with Ruth Esther. She is a good baby and we seem to all be transitioning into life with with a baby again. My days are busy, I'm finding lots of unfinished projects ALL over the house. I have very frequent interruptions, but I'm blessed!
My friend Sharon knitted this adorable sweater and cocoon for baby Ruth. I had to get a photo session in with her.
Here is another cocoon made by another friend from church, Colleen. She looks so cute in it!
The last pic is of a dress our friend Kylene brought back from Columbia before Ruth was even born. She looked so adorable in it.
I'll have to keep this short and sweet, I've got 2 little ones who need to be tubbed. We close on both homes on Wednesday and we get the keys to our new home over the weekend, so we are busy packing packing packing and getting ready for the big move. I will post pics of the weekend hopefully sometime next week when the dust settles.

Comments

Popular Posts