reagan's field trip to the children's museum

friday, reagan and i got to enjoy some one on one time when her school took a trip to the local children's museum. this is such a fun place and the kids had a blast. i've never SEEN the place so busy with kids, we typically go on non-friday in the morning. i had thought about bringing bryce with me, but he's my little run-away...i would have chased him the entire time! instead i got to watch reagan play...as a dog here!

making me some yummy food!

shopping for groceries. she absolutely LOVES school. she keeps talking about kindergarten...she wants to ride a school bus and the whole shebang. it will be interesting to see what happens with the move. i have her on the list for 2 local charter schools and everything will depend on where we are living. i don't think she really cares where as long as she gets to go!
the housing market has been pretty slow the last couple weeks. we had lots of interest the first 2 weeks and haven't had a showing now in 3, so who can figure that all out! it's been a lot of work keeping the house overly picked up and ready but i know it will be worth it. we know God's timing is perfect!
it's sunday morning and i'm still the ONLY one up at 8:47 a.m. how heavenly is that?? we wiped the kids out yesterday with a trip to the mall for daddy and everyone is tuckered out. i'm sure if baby girl hall didn't give me some mighty kicks to my bladder, i'd probably still be sleeping too. off to enjoy the rest of the silence......

Comments

Happi said…
Hey girlfriend!!! I see that you joined facebook, but I couldn't find you. Please "friend" me so that we can connect! Love you so much and miss you lots. So glad you are feeling well. I can't believe you're almost a mama to 3! :-) Talk soon...Hap

Popular Posts