My sweet valentines...

We had another wonderful Valentine's Day here at the Hall house. Jason came with a dozen red roses for me and a sweet rose for Reagan (Bryce picked out the "orange" rose, his favorite color.) I absolutely LOVE that Reagan is getting her first flowers from her dad and not some boy. Jason also brought home a snuggly cuddly cover for my body pillow which is my very best friend when I'm pregnant. Jason refers to it as my boyfriend, but a good night's rest is priceless!

Bryce is really coming up with some good ones lately. On Sunday he came upstairs and said "Reagan hit me", to which I replied, "tell her not to". He then proceeded to turn around and say "not to". Yes, we are at the literal age!!

In other world shattering news, I have finally joined Facebook. I held out for so long..I really was and still am concerned it's going to be a time sucker....I just already feel like there's enough to do every day without that. But, it's fun to connect with current and past friends...all the way back to growing up. So, we'll see how that goes. I'm almost 26 weeks, and all is well. I'm feeling really good, having to slow down at times, but we are doing great. She is very busy moving all around...especially when I'm ready to sleep! We are blessed! Hope you are having a great February!

Comments

Popular Posts