the english language according to bryce

We are having our first snowfall tonight, and the kids were ecstatic!
Onward to my post topic. I suppose when you're not yet 2 you have some leniency when it comes to talking. Bryce tonight kept looking outside and saying "snope" instead of snow....and it's SO SO funny. Over and over Jason would say "look at daddy, it's snow, say snow", to which Bryce would respond "snope". Sounds fine to me!
His other funny word has to do with the topic I'm not supposed to talk about.....oops. Bryce bent over and let out a little toot, to which I said "Bryce, what do you say"...and he responded "poot". I just laughed out loud at that one. For quite a while, he was calling poop, "poot" and the educated mother I am, kept encouraging him to say it wrong because it was so darn cute. Now he has replaced toot with the aforementioned "poot". Sorry Jason for the previous discussion, but it's cute and funny and he's little.
This is all the girl cousins at Thanksgiving this year playing Candyland...it was SO cute. The older cousins are so gracious and wonderful with the younger ones, we appreciate them!
And last, Bryce with his favorite rain boots. He can now put them on himself and he would wear them every day all day long if I let him. They are quite the fashion statement, if I do say so myself!
We are getting ready for a visit this weekend from Meme and Grandpa. They had to postpone a visit 2 weekends ago because Bryce had some sort of intestional bug for 5 DAYS! 5 DAYS people!!! No, we can't have the 24 hour bug, we have the bug that never leaves. Thankfully, he's totally fine and working on putting back any weight he may have lost....We can't wait for them to come tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts