We did it! We did it! We did it...Yeah!

Thanks to Dora for my title today! Today marks Jason's last day of work OUT OF STATE! For those of you who didn't know, with Jason's promotion last September came working out of state, with him staying out of town 3 nights every week. Those nights he was here, he was usually up and driving by 6:30 a.m. As of Monday morning, he has a job IN THE TOWN WE LIVE! Yippee! The last year has been wonderful for Jason professionally, he has soared in his job and has had lots of success. We have done very well as a family, but just the same, I cannot wait for Monday to have my hubby home full time! It does mean I will be back to cooking dinner, but I can handle that for an extra dose of Jason! I am so proud of Jason and his success at work. I feel like throwing a party tonight to celebrate our family "reuniting" of sorts for good we hope!
My cuties this week. Someone at the mall asked me where I got this dress....after my reply of "walmart, $6.00 (and this was the full price,not on sale!)", she remarked that it looked like it was from a boutique, from a high end store. Yippee for that!
My little guitar heroes. Reagan was obviously too busy rocking out to look at the camera for this one! They are precious!
Well, we are trying to get the house clean and spiffy for daddy's return tonight. Off we go!

Comments

Popular Posts