It was a "crab"by weekend

And not just because of Bryce's demeanor in this picture. I was in Boston this weekend visiting my sister/husband and brand new niece Anne. Jason stayed home with the kids and did great! I'm so thankful he was willing...it gave me a wonderful break and a chance to spend some time with my sister solo.
Here's some yummy ice cream I enjoyed...can't remember the name of the shop , and Jeff would be ashamed, it's his favorite out there. If you can't tell, my waffle cone has rice krispies stuck to the top...yum, yum, and YUM! And I didn't have to share it with ANYONE! All you moms and dads out there can totally relate!
Had a wonderful dinner at Legal Sea Foods, outdoor on the patio. I had my favorite lobster bisque soup and some ceasar salad. The meal was fantastic and top notch!
Boston is having their Tall Ships in the harbor so we spent some of Saturday viewing them. Awesome sights.

Here's me with little Anne. I brought this cute little outfit for her. At the same time this picture was taken, she was pooping on me! Now it was nice to witness a first of hers and everything, but she could have saved the pooping on for her parents!

I had a great weekend with my sister & family. They are in a new home, so we spent lots of time talking our "HGTV" talk about what they could do to make it theirs! We moved some furniture, picked out some paint and art for the walls, hung some pictures, and I even removed some wallpaper during my time there. The kitchen came off rather well and I finished the job, but the office wall was a little more than I anticipated, with multiple layers of wallpaper. I got probably 3/4 done and left the job for some unsuspecting soul who may think it looks fun. I hope I was a help while I was there. I just got home yesterday afternoon and was so happy to see Jason and the kids. It was hard to leave them...they are my heart! Of course, I'm busy like crazy around here but it's blessed!
Here's the final followup to Reagan's birthday. She got this cute Snow White dress up from a neighbor and she LOVES it. We wore it to Target the next morning, and when she dropped me off and picked me up at the airport, she was wearing it. The gift was a total winner!

Here is Bella, all dressed up in her Birthday Outfit in her stroller. It's quite a getup. Reagan had a great birthday.
P.S. Chuck E. Cheese is just as annoying as I thought it would be, but the kids had a blast and that's all that mattered. I'm sure it's not the last time I will be there.

4 is so old...Reagan is on her first official playdate with a neighbor girl today. I dropped her off and I'll be picking her up in a couple hours. Wow! I'm off to finish some laundry and check on my little guy...running solo today without big sis!

Comments

Popular Posts