What a wonderful summer!

I am just really enjoying this summer with the kids. They are at such fun ages and love to be outside. And I love that I can be home with them, what a blessing and I hope I never take that for granted! We have a zoo pass, so we ventured to the zoo again this week with friends. We filled up the pool one day and had fun, take walks around our neighborhood (Reagan now rides her bike the ENTIRE WAY!), go to the playground. The fun never seems to end. It makes me wonder what we do all cooped up during the wintertime!
I could not get Reagan to cooperate for a pool pic, she was there, just "in a way". I thought maybe all the resistance that 3 brings would mysteriously disappear with the 4th birthday, but alas, it is still here. Much less frequent, thankfully!
I had to snap this pic of Bryce. I had gone into his room to put some laundry away, returned and found him zonked out sleeping on our bed. I could not believe this active child just fell asleep, but he must have been WAY tired. He slept there for over an hour before I woke him up to go get Reagan from her playdate.

We had a great weekend at home....I ventured to do some yardwork and my body is still showing me the pain from that. I would consider myself to be in relatively good shape, but it's obviously utilizing some different muscles! I did a bunch of weeding and planting some perennials I had picked up to fill in some gaps in our landscape beds. Jason and I enjoyed a fire out on our patio Saturday night that was just wonderful. I had gotten him the pit for his birthday and it was a perfect night to sit out and enjoy that. Just a normal week around here, which means I must run and keep up on the housework! Ta Ta!

Comments

Popular Posts