Of course I think my children are cute, funny, entertaining and brilliant!

I have been a little video camera crazy lately, but the kids are doing such fun things I wanted to get them recorded. I have to preface this first video. Reagan LOVES to pray at dinner, and it's usually the Lord's prayer, which if you are unfamiliar with it, is lengthy. Usually by this time Bryce's food is in front of him, and he is salivating at the chance to eat (what boy doesn't like to eat?). His interjections are him saying "Amen" in any pause, hoping she's done and he can eat. I just got a real trip out of it...hope you enjoy it!



Here is Reagan playing Go Tell Aunt Rhody. I am trying to be more purposeful and get her in front of the piano more often. She enjoys it so much, who wants to squelch a 4 year old's interest?



And last, my little Bryce just being sweet as ever. I love him to pieces!

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts