Easter Happenings

Here's the best Easter shot I could muster out of my kids. We were serving for the early service, and I knew I had to get the pics BEFORE church and snack time, so this was "good enough"!! I thought Bryce looked so handsome in his argyle sweater and button up shirt. He was actually the only one not wearing pink (even Jason had a pink shirt on!). We had numerous people ask where his pink was!
Easter Sunday was also Jason and my anniversary. 6 years ago I married my Mr. Wonderful. It has been an exciting ride and I look forward to many many more great years together. Jason brought home these flowers for me on Saturday.

Reagan and I also decorated Easter Eggs this year. Everyone had their own egg....even Jesus (He's the yellow egg if you can't read him!)
We are blessed here! The kids are doing great....itching for some nice spring weather so we can get outside and burn off some steam. Enjoy the new pics! Jaime

Comments

Popular Posts