More about 'Zona

I just can't resist posting more pics about our adventures to Arizona. Courtesy of my sister, I have new pics to share. Above: Reagan and my dad enjoying some tasty ice cream!
My sister and Reagan on the carousel at the zoo. My sister looks great pregnant!
Bryce and my mom on the boat ride in Lake Havasu City.

Reagan at the zoo!

Jason on his hike to Weaver's Needle. The pic almost looks fake it's so picturesque! This is a hike we took when Reagan was a baby and it's the notorious "45 minute" hike. My dad defends that this hike is only 45 minutes to the lookout, and it took us over an hour and half to get there. I got smart and passed on this hike the 2nd time around. You know what they say, fooled me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!
Jason and my dad on the hike.

Hope you enjoyed some more of our wonderful vacation.....I'm ready for this dreary rain to depart! I'm off, Bryce is up and I need to feed the chillin's!

Comments

Popular Posts