Our family adventures

Reagan has been taking swimming lessons for about 8 weeks now. This past week she even walked out to the end of the diving board by HERSELF! (she is on the closest diving board standing up with the orange 2 piece suit on!) Still couldn't convince her to jump without help, but she's doing great and she loves to be there.
What in the world is Jason doing out in Utah??? Is he...
a. running away from us for good??
b. gone to find another wife (like I'm not enough of a handful!)
c. on vacation with my dad and Bob hiking, mountain biking, and jeeping!!!


What an adventure they had, and the pics to prove it! Every time I talked with Jason, he just sounded SO happy. He was refreshed and enjoyed a vacation that with little ones, just isn't possible right now. My dad and Bob enjoyed showing Jason Utah and the beautiful country there.

These are the kind of pics I really would rather not see, although with Jason's adventurous spirit, I can't say I'm surprised. This "bridge" was quite narrow, and as you can tell, quite a dropoff with a little misstep. He was even out there with his video camera. Oh my!
Jason had a great trip, but just the same, we were so happy to welcome him home after being gone 7 nights. The kids were simply ecstatic to see him! I'm so glad Jason got another chance to see the beautiful west!

Where is spring? That's all I have to say?? I'm so ready to be outside! Come quickly!!!

Comments

Popular Posts