A hodge-podge of happenings

Here is little bryce making a mess of mealtime. i had just bathed him that morning, and after a lunch of cheese, roast beef and some grapefruit, he was in need of another. it was ALL OVER his face, hair, you name it!
Here is my yummy cookie bouquet that came to my door yesterday from one of my students. right up my alley! we devoured the santa one yesterday and the others are simply staring at me calling my name. we shall see how long they last!

We had a momentous occasion here this week; Reagan had her FIRST HAIRCUT! I know, she's almost 3 1/2, but it's still her first one! I took her to the salon that I go to and "Uncle Jeffy" cut her hair. His name is Jeff, like her uncle, and he frankly looks like him too (although I would never trust my brother-in-law with a razor and my hair, sorry Jeff!), and since he's an only child, he's can't be an uncle. So, he's our honorary Uncle Jeffy, but different Uncle Jeffy as Reagan says. She was very nervous and would not let her arms go under the cape, but she sat still and her hair looks beautiful now. Just a trim, nothing major.
Here's Reagan at the watch week for ballet/tap. I have a precious video that I will have to upload, but that will have to be for later. She is just too darn cute, if I do say so myself.
And, last but not least, here is the picture of the beautiful centerpiece my friend made for me for the Christmas tea at our church. This is actually a vase from my house that she snatched. In her words, "just take some willow branches, paint them, add some berries, and greens and you're set". All I have to say is, if I would have followed those "simple" directions, it would have turned out NOTHING like this wonderful piece of art she created. I was so thankful for her talents!!
If I don't post again before Christmas, I hope you have a blessed Christmas and a fantastic 2009! We will enjoy spending this time with our family....thanks for reading my blog and for all the positive feedback, it's been a wonderful adventure journaling the happenings here. With much love, Jaime

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for all your entertaining updates on the kids. It was great seeing you over Christmas at the shower. I do believe you are the super Mom and super woman--such talent and such energy!! Happy New Year to all of you. We are partying hearty with the camping crew tonight. Love to you all, Linda S

Popular Posts