My beautiful new floor

Okay, so here are my beautiful kids...but we'll get to the floor. They are just too darn cute, if I do say so myself! Bryce is 10 months old today....amazing! He's getting close to walking, is waving like crazy, says dada and mama and I think is signing for more....good boy! Reagan keeps me on my toes of course, but can also be sweet as can be with "I love you so much mama".
I guess I've put the pics in the wrong order, but Bryce is up, so this will have to do. See my beautiful new kitchen/dining area floor. I absolutely LOVE it.







For those of you that don't know my home, we had CARPET in our eating area.....obviously the person that arranged that had no children eating at their table. Awful! It looks fine in the pics, but had taken quite a beating in the 5 years we have lived here.

Gotta run, but wanted to leave you with these pics. Jaime




Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful floors! Isn't it exciting and feel like it's a new home? We just got new flooring over 1 month ago for the kitchen and living room and I love it! Talk to you soon!

Love, Alicia

Popular Posts