I just got blessed!!!


Here's my little cutie patooties all dressed up last night. Reagan has been so excited for the day she can wear her butterfly princess outfit and wear it to church to the carnival. She had a blast and had quite a sugar high....and then a big ole' low right to bed!


Reagan (well Daddy) carved a pumpkin this year for the first time. She couldn't stop talking about it all morning last Saturday until Jason finally decided to do it. It turned out awesome!
And now, for the reason for my title on my post...oh my, did I get blessed this week! I often get these little cards in the mail from a certain department store, with a "mystery" amount on the card. Of course, you have to go into the store to find out. Last time it was $10, which is what I expected, but in my opinion a free $10 is $10, so I headed in to use it to Christmas shop. Oh, but lo and behold, the associate scanned my card, dropped the scanner and said....oh my, you have $500 on your card! To which I yelled OUT LOUD in said department store showing my extreme enthusiasm. No, your eyes are not mistaken, $500 was mine, FOR FREE, and I had 4 days to spend it. I called Jason in a tizzy, so excited! I then proceeded to walk around the store and tell anyone who would listen what just happened to me. I even met the store manager! I must say for quite a time, I walked around in a daze, not knowing where to begin. I don't usually head to the mall with tons of money at my disposal.....let alone free! So, I had SO MUCH FUN! I bought a beautiful Christmas dress for Reagan, a bomber type jacket for Bryce, some new dress shoes for Jason, and oh, I spoiled myself with the rest. Two new pairs of shoes, and lots and lots of clothes.....Now most of you know me because you read my blog, but I'm a bargain shopper, love to tell you how cheap I got it for, what kind of coupon I had to use. I usually shop at such stores where I buy things off the clearance rack for under $10. I'm telling you, I wasn't even looking at prices, just pulling things I liked and tried them on. WHAT A TREAT FOR ME! Thank you LORD! God is so good. I'm still reveling in the excitement if you can't already tell! I"m off to go stare at my new clothes, and decide what to wear to church tomorrow.
TA TA! Jaime

Comments

Susan said…
Wow! That is sooo awesome! I would've been telling the story to anyone who would listen too! Okay...so what store is this? I may need to try it out & see if I get blessed =)
Happi said…
That is so cool!!!! Good for you!

Sounds like a blast.

Have a great week, friend!

Love,
Hap

Popular Posts