I'm catching some flack....

for the lack of updates on my blog. Sincerest apologies to all those Reagan & Bryce fans out there! All is well here...we are crusing through November...ramping up for the awesome holiday season approaching us.
A sweet friend at church made these adorable hats for the kids...they are just precious.
Reagan flat out refused to try on this hat at church last night until some gentle convincing to look at herself in the mirror...to which then, she refused to take it off. I took this pic about 11 pm. last night as she was fast asleep. She insisted to wear it today and has not taken it off. We were at the mall Christmas shopping and I cannot tell you how many comments we got regarding the beautiful hats!
We celebrated a momentous birthday this weekend with Jason's grandma....turning 95! She lives here in town with us, so we had lots of family in from far and near to celebrate. This is Jason and his 3 siblings with Grandma Ruth!
Here's Reagan and Bryce with some cousins....just missing Anthony.
We had a great time celebrating with her...and eating yummy cake, my favorite!
I'm off...hope you are all satisfied with my update for today...gotta run! Jaime




Comments

Popular Posts